Friday 30 March 2012

Leighton Denny Swatches: The Neutrals & Vamps

Well, just the one Vampy shade, actually. I don't own many neutrals or dark/vampy shades from the Leighton Denny range, because I already had quite a few in my collection before I discovered the brand. I love the colours I do own, though, and wore the two darker shades a lot over the Winter months. I also reach for the two lighter colours, Supermodel and Little Minx on a regular basis, too. They're both great, 'go with everything' shades.


I wont ramble on too much about the formula and how well these wear, as I already did that in my last post, which you can see here. I'll just say that all of these, like the purples, apply brilliantly and last well, too. 

Leighton Denny: Supermodel, Little Minx, Steel Appeal & Vamp




L-R Leighton Denny Supermodel, Little Minx, Steel Appeal & Vamp


Supermodel: One of Leighton Denny's best selling shades. An elegant creamy, mink/milk chocolate colour which applies perfectly.

Little Minx: A pretty, metallic bronze/beige shade. This one applies well, but requires three coats for completely opaque colour.

Steel Appeal: A dark grey, shot through with tiny silver shimmer. Again, this one applies nicely, but I find it needs three, thin coats for a completely opaque colour.

Vamp: A deep, dark, glossy red, which is very similar to Chanel's Rouge Noir.


L-R Leighton Denny Supermodel, Little Minx, Steel Appeal & Vamp

All shades are available from the official Leighton Denny site: leightondenny.com, helenmarks.co.uk and lookfantastic, where worldwide postage is free! The bottles are £11.00 each and contain 12mls of product.

5 comments:

  1. Dammit! Now I want Steel Appeal and Vamp *wanders off to add to the ever increasing list* Beautiful shades. I like Nails Inc 'Victoria' and 'Maddox Street' - I guess they'd be a tad similar. I'm not a massive neutral nail gal, but QVC always bang on about that Supermodel shade being so popular x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually only own a few Nails Inc colours, and all of them have been magazine freebies :P Will have to look into their colours, because I really like the sound of the purples you mentioned last time. Especially the Cadbury purple!

      QVC do seem to bang on about Supermodel quite a lot, don't they? It is a nice neutral though, so I guess I can see why it's so popular x

      Delete
  2. I love all of these, very tempted to get Steel Appeal! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steel Appeal's great! One of my favourites from Leighton Denny x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...